After election day victories in Colorado and Washington, marijuana legalization activists are gearing up for more. Who will legalize pot next?
Showing 4 posts tagged marijuana
The Nation’s Special Amazon issue has arrived—check out Steve Wasserman’s cover story on how the publishing behemoth is (still) changing everything.
- Why Amazon now makes customers do the search chores it used to do for them
- How Germany has managed to keep Amazon at bay—and literary culture alive
- What we do and don’t know about our great grandparents’ sex lives.
- Blowing the whistle on tip-stealing bosses
- Obama lights up the war on pot
- How many innocent people have we sent to prison?
- & much more
Medical marijuana and the seniors who rely on it: In our new slide show, meet the seniors who use medical marijuana and read them explain, in their own words, why they rely on it to lead pain-free and productive lives. Photographs by Steve LaBadessa.
Our special issue on drug policy is up, with contributions from Ethan Nadelmann, Marc Mauer, Tracy Velázquez, Bruce Wester, David Cole and Laura Carlsen.